Friday, December 10, 2010

There's a Little Player in All of us...


Today, talking to my mum about my situation, she looked at me and said:
“You don’t need a boyfriend anyway. You need a guy to use, abuse, confuse and lose.”

Thanks for the advice mum. You’re encouraging me to be the female equivalent of the guy that every girl hates… 
The player.

Now, having JUST come out of a long-term relationship I have no idea what the moral, ethical and most of all social rules to a ‘casual relationship’ entail… Can I sleep with a guy once and never call again? Should I talk to them or keep it on a strictly physical level? Can I have more than one? Should I even be thinking about this because I’m so freshly single?! So many questions, and such little time to deal with them all!

Quick decision:
Mum’s advice, while entertaining (and not to mention RHYMING), may have held some truth. I may just turn into a player. Watch out boys, I’m coming for you. 

1 comment: