Friday, February 11, 2011

If I were a guy, I'd be hard right now...


Now, I'm a girl who very much enjoys a good roll in the hay...

When I want to have sex, I generally get what I want... Well, last night this all changed. It blew my mind! First things first, a guy I know was sick the last few days so I baked some cupcakes (I'm pretty much the nicest person ever) and took them over to his house. I got there, gave him the cupcakes and we just chilled out... That's when things started.

He started playing with my hair, softly stroking my legs and hands and general sweet stuff. Now, I've wanted to do bad, bad things with this guy for a few weeks now and I'm pretty sure you could cut through the sexual tension with a knife. It's pretty bad... So, when he starts stroking higher and higher up my leg, what do I think is going to happen? Well, you guessed it.

But, guess what DIDN'T happen? Well, you guessed it... Again.

Ridiculous, right? I mean, you can't stroke a girls leg and then NOT DO ANYTHING. Sure, we made out a little etc. etc. But, c'mon. We're both adults here, lets move past the teenage making-out stage... Then, that's when his MUM turned up... Two words... Mood killer.

We went through the pleasantries, I put on my "Nice to meet you, I'm a lovely girl" act... When inside, all I could think was:

"If I was a guy, I would be so hard right now... Can you please leave so I can screw the brains out of your lovely baby boy?"

So, I ended up leaving after dinner with him and his lovely (if not vagina blocking) mother and went home to bed... Only to wake up after plenty of dreams about what it would have been like if his mum hadn't turned up.

Pretty sure, right now I have the female equivalent of blue balls.

Quick Decision:
Will find a way to have sex with above-mentioned man THIS weekend. I will not rest until my goal is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment